Monday, July 5, 2010

I can't Believe I found this.

So many times I searched for this online, and so many empty handed disappointments. This is the lost link between my childhood and now, the holy grail…the Degrassi Junior High reunion on Jonovision! This is bringing back so many memories of growing up Canadian in the late nineties; I think my grade eight wardrobe was copied from Jono. This reunion took place about eight years after School’s Out the Degrassi movie, and features many (by no means all) of the original cast members. I actually forgot/don’t care how bad the interviews are, I just want to look at these people and think about where their characters would end up. Not very good television, especially eleven years on (sorry Jono), but I am positive anyone who grew up with the series will not be able to look away.




Makes me wonder where Wheels ended up.



God only knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment